WMAF is the global governing body for All Martial Arts (Sports), the world’s fastest growing sport with an estimated 500 million followers worldwide.
WMAF has over 700 members from more than 150 countries on all continents. Our member structure is unique and inclusive, comprising both governmental and non-governmental organizations, including:
International Olympic Committee Federation
National and World Sports Federations,
World Sports Organizations,
World Sports Organization,
National Olympic committees,
ministries of health, culture, education, sport, etc.,
international, national, regional and local Sport for All organizations,
cities and municipalities,
educational institutions, and
- The name of the Federation is World Martial Arts Federation (WMAF)
- WMAF is a non-profit Sports organization, composed of autonomous and independent national Organizations and other national Federations.
The Sports Organization is constituted according to Swedish law; WMAF was founded and established by the GM Mohammadullah Omar Imandost Worldwide.
WMAF is an independent Sports Organization of Members as detailed in Article 5 and the Membership Bylaw and represented by its President and Board of Directors.
The objectives of World Martial Arts Federations (WMAF)
- Are to promote and develop the sport of all martial arts (Sports) at all levels, as a means to contribute to the positive development of society;
To assist its Members in strengthening their position as national leaders in the all martial arts sports
- To develop specific services for its Members and provide them with assistance, training and support;
- To increase the level of recognition of WSFF and its Members by Sport Accord, the Olympic (IOCF) Movement stakeholders as well as by other entities involved in sport;
- To organize international championships, tournaments, contests between countries and large sporting events (world championships, continental championships, world cups, continental cups and open international tournaments);
- To provide administrative and other appropriate support to its Members;
- To recognize the autonomy of its Members and their authority within their jurisdictions;
- To promote closer links among its Members and between its Members and any other sport organization;
- Ordinate and protect the common interest of its Members;
- Collaborate with organizations having as their objective the promotion of all martial arts sports on a world-wide basis;
- Collect, collate and circulate information to and among its Members;
- To abide by the World Anti-Doping Code, its Code of Conduct and policies designed to combat corruption, illegal betting and other actions that may negatively impact the reputations of WSFF and its Members; To provide administrative and other appropriate support to its Members
- promote closer links among its Members in connection with the all Martial arts and Sport, coordinate and protect the common interest of its Members collaborate with organizations having as them
objective the promotion of the all martial arts Sport, on a world-wide basis collect, collate and circulate information to and among its members regarding the all martial arts Sports.
- Appoint committees as outlined in these Statutes;
- To respect any disciplinary action taken by the Anti-Doping Disciplinary Committee, as required for the good conduct of WSFF including, but not limited to, a fine, service to the WSFF community, suspension for a period of time, exclusion from participation in the affairs of WMAF by any athlete, administrator, athlete support personnel, technical official, club or organization associated with WMAF, arising from or connected with any contravention or breach of these Statutes or any rule, by-law, regulation or policy approved pursuant to these Statutes.
- To ratify and enforce any decision taken by the Arbitration Committee provided that no further appeal to the Court of Arbitration of Sport has been lodged.